In this role, you will join the core product team and own the entire product design responsibilities.
We are looking for an experienced, independent, hands-on UI/UX designer, who excels in our dynamic and fast-paced work environment and underpins design decisions with a solid understanding of user motivations and needs.
If you have a passion for modern, responsive design, understand and implement UX/UI best practices, and enjoy working with a leading team, you belong with us.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design UX and visuals for user flows across all personas.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer persona and design accordingly
- Work with the product team while proactively designing through vision and methodological processes.
- Work closely with the engineering team to guide them through the successful implementation of your designs.
- Integrate feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates
- 3+ years of experience in UX&UI and interactive design, preferably in product teams.
- Master of design tools such as Sketch and Figma
- Independent, highly collaborative, strong communication skills.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
At Opus we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status